How to use Auth0 for SSO for a native Windows application?

Good morning! I am wanting to use SSO for native Windows applications. We have a proprietary application for our business with a traditional client/server interface. It does not authenticate to AD, but instead it’s own PostgreSQL database. It also handles it’s own password reset and password requirements. I would like to present the user with a single-sign on page where, once signed on, will pass through their credentials to the client/server application.

Can someone point me in the right direction to get started on this implementation?

Thank you!

Hey there @sstark, I have included a link below to a walkthrough on implementing Single Sign On with Auth0. If by chance you run into any questions please feel free to let us know. Thanks!

Hi @James.Morrison, my interface doesn’t match very closely to the documents you linked. I don’t have this options: " Use Auth0 instead of the IdP to do Single Sign On". Should I access that setting in a different way?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.