How to list all auth0 tenants in my subscription created with custom agreement option

I need to programmatically query Auth0 - presumably using an API - at intervals, to output a list of all tenants created under my firm’s subscription.

How do I do this? I cannot find it in any documentation.

Once I do this, I can write automation that will regulate the population of dashboard admins for each tenant, based on internal directory group membership, which is the final aim of the project.

Hi @dave8,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

AFAIK, there isn’t an endpoint to retrieve a list of your tenants under your current subscription plan.

For now, we recommend going to the Support Page and clicking on the Tenants tab. This will show the list of tenants under your current subscription plan.

Alternatively, you could find the list of tenants on the Auth0 Dashboard, under the Switch Tenant section.

I hope this helps!

Please reach out if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

Ruben,

This should not be marked as a solution to my question because it is somewhat misleading, perhaps for reasons that are unique to my firm’s situation, but nevertheless, not applicable to my firm’s situation.

When I go to the Support/Tenants page, I find a list of tenants that is not complete, according to my own internal records.

It’s a security requirement to be capable of, at the very least, aprogrammatically, reading out the tenants performing authentications on behalf of my company writ-large. Without that, reliable security auditing is not possible.

Please let me know if you know how to reliably read out, upon request, a complete list of tenants performing authentications on behalf of a particular firm (@domain.com).

Thank you.

Yours,
Dave

Hi @dave8,

Thank you for your response.

Could you please clarify what are the differences you are observing in more detail?

Let me briefly clarify that the tenants found on your Support Portal are tenants associated with your subscription plan. This may differ from the list of tenants found on the Dashboard if you also have personal account tenants.

And to answer your question, there currently is no way to programmatically query for a list of your tenants. At the minimum, this will be a somewhat manual process by sending a support ticket asking for a list of tenants from a particular firm (@domain.com).

I understand this is not the answer you were hoping for, however, if you have a moment, I would recommend creating a feedback request asking for a way to get a list of all Auth0 tenants programmatically.

I hope this helps.

Please reach out if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Rueben