I’m trying to integrate auth0 management api in one of my project.
My use case is pretty simple.
Create custom roles & permissions and assign permissions to role.
These are the steps I followed in the development
1. Create custom roles using management api
- For this, I have used management api which is working fine.
2. Create permission from dashboard instead of management api
- In management api explorer, I could not find any way to create permission.
- Then I tried to use associate permission with role api to create permission but got this error " System APIs may not be used:"
- After researching quite a bit, I realised, I need to create a custom api and apply permissions to it like shown in screenshot below which I did from the dashboard.
- Still If there is any api which I can use to create permission, please let me know.
3. Get list of permissions from custom api (Need Help Here)
- My question is, how can I get a list of permissions created inside custom api as shown in the screenshot above. I couldn’t find any api for retrieving permissions in management api explorer.
I’m totally stuck here. Really appreciate some help here.