My use case is bulk invite. I have a set of emails and I want Auth0 to send out emails where users:
- verify their email
- set their passwords (possibly set their First Name Last name and Phone)
Seems like a very very common flow to me.
I’ve read this: https://auth0.com/docs/design/creating-invite-only-applications
and I’ve read this: About the invitation-only flow
It’s a little underwhelming to be honest.
- Can bulk import return user IDs?
- How do I wait for user to verify his email and trigger password change automatically?
- is it expected that the application sends out emails?
- Can email verification and password set be turned into single step?
Is proper Invite feature on the roadmap in near future?