How to customize logo for Universal Login?

I am using Universal Login for my app.

I want to customize the logo that’s displayed on the login screen. Similar to how www.indianmotorcycle.com has done it on their site. (To see what I mean, go to their website and click the “Account” link at the top)

Here’s what I’ve tried: after logging in, I’ve gone to Applications, and went into the Settings screen of the app that I’m interested in. I’ve set a URL in the Application Logo field. The URL is a valid one that points to a 150x150 image.

However when I run my app and access the login page, I’m still stuck with the default Auth0 logo. Here’s a [link]
Is there anything I may have missed?

Thanks.

The Universal Login allows for customisation, including logo, found on this page:

https://auth0.com/docs/libraries/lock/v11/configuration

Hey @ttchuah!

In the meantime please refer to the docs that @jerdog sent (solution provided there will certainly work). You should have been able to achieve what you want by following the steps you took. I’ll dig into it and will get back to you with an update!

Hey @ttchuah again!

I placed product feedback regarding changing app logo in the application settings. Please refer to the docs above.

Sorry for inconvenience!

@ttchuah I too had that same question. It looks like the link referenced by @jerdog covers the Lock configurations only if you’re remaining on the same page and not using the Universal Login.

Not sure if you ever found an answer to your question, but just in case you didn’t (and for anyone else), here is a reference to customizing the Universal Login. Specifically, there is a section in the HTML where you would want to enter the URL of the image you would want to use in the variable
var initializationOptions = {
theme: { logo: '[URL]' },

The Application Logo Field that you previously referenced only addresses the Logo that you would see within the lists of applications you have on the Auth0 site. Hope this helps!

Hello, is it possible to dynamically change the logo and theme color of the universal login page depending on the app that redirected to it?

Unfortunately it’s not possible. What I encourage you to do is to file a feature request for that using our product feedback form here:

Hi @konrad.sopala is there any update on the ability to customize the universal login logo per application? If not - what alternatives are you suggesting to others?

I’ve filed a feature request as you suggested.

Hey there!

I’m pretty sure (unfortunately) that it’s not doable using New UL not entirely sure with the current state of things how it looks like for classic one. Let me research that and get back to you with the info!