How to configure a single organization with 2 connections?

My setup includes 2 applications, 2 connections and a single organization.
So that:
Application1 is using Connection1.
Application2 is using Connection2.
And both connections use the same organization.

I would like to have the following user experience:
When a user signs in using Application1, he should enter the organization name and then be redirected to Connection1.
When a user signs in using Application2, he should enter the same organization name and then be redirected to Connection2.

What actually happens is this:
After the user enters the organization name, he receives another dialog box which displays the 2 connection buttons and asks him to choose a connection, even though Application1 is enabled only for Connection1 and Application2 is enabled only for Connection2.

How can I configure Auth0 to skip this connection choosing dialog box?

Hi @shai.tourchin,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are looking for guidance on configuring your Organization for 2 Connections.

To do so, you will need to navigate to your Auth0 Dashboard > Organizations > YOUR_ORG > Connections and select the Enable Connections button.

On that page, choose your Connection for the Organization and enable it for both Connection1 and Connection2.

Next, select whether you prefer membership on authentication and save your changes.

After that is complete, your Organization members from both Connections will be able to log in.

You may find the steps detailed in our documentation here helpful.

In this case, you could consider not displaying the organization prompt to the users which will remove the initial dialog box. Please see here for more details.

Hoped this helps!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.