How can I completely delete my account?

I signed up under my email exploring the services offered. We now have an account under a different email and I am trying to add my email to this accounts team members and I’m getting the error “account already exists” and I cannot verify or add myself to the team. I’l like my account deleted associated with this email so I can successfully add myself.
Thanks,

Hi @WarrenL,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Please refer to our Delete or Reset Tenants documentation for more information on deleting your tenant(s). Once you have deleted your tenant(s) following the steps outlined in the link above, please open a support ticket asking to delete your account.

If you are unable to open a support ticket, please let me know and I can open one on your behalf.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi Rueben,

I tried to submit a ticket but it tells me to go here because it’s a free account and cannot submit tickets. I deleted the tenant and thought that was enough. I just need my email released/account deleted to add myself into another account…

Thanks,
-Warren

1 Like

Hi Rueben,

this is the exact message I get when trying to file a ticket:

Support for Free Plan customers is provided through Auth0 Community which is staffed by the Auth0 team members and enthusiasts, you can post questions and search for answers there. For more information check out our support policies.

To report security vulnerabilities please refer to our White Hat Program.

1 Like

I would also like to delete my account. I was forced by university to use auth0 services and I no longer have to. I have same problem as WarrenL. Can you open a support ticket for me?

Rueben,

This issue is still not solved. I cannot delete my account completely. I cannot file any tickets as a free member and I’m directed here for help. You’re telling me to go back and file a ticket but I cannot… I’m stuck here and need to get my account deleted somehow to get added to another team. When I try to add myself to another team I get a message “user already exists in the system”.

Please help me delete this account.
-Warren

1 Like

Hi @WarrenL,

Thank you for your responses.

I will create the Support Ticket on your behalf and one of our Developer Support Engineers will assist you with this request.

Please look out for an email thread in the next hour.

Thanks,
Rueben

I hope you get your problem resolved. Seems like support is deaf here or I have to open separate discussion… Or file GDPR compliant lol…

Can’t believe this service doesn’t have simple delete all my data button… Such services should not be used anyway…

Hi @hidden-username,

I totally get your frustration, and I’m here to help! I’ll open a support ticket for you to get your account deleted. Before I do that, could you please delete all of your tenants and let me know once that is complete?

Please know that your requests are important, and we do our best to address them. If you think a delete feature should be part of the account deletion process, feel free to share your thoughts in a feedback request with details about your use case.

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

I deleted the tenants and would like you to open a support ticket for deletion for me since I am not allowed to by the system.

Thank you for resolving the issue.

1 Like

Hi @hidden-username,

I’ve just set up a support ticket for you. Keep an eye on your email, and one of our Developer Support Engineers will be reaching out to assist you.

Thanks again,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.