Hook for password reset

Hello.

We would like a hook for password reset. Is this feature coming? I read on a post from 2017 that the feature was submitted for review, but I have not found any further information on this.

Best regards.

Hey there @Luzenna!

Let me ask internally to check the progress of it. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have news to share!

Thank you @konrad.sopala

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Ok so I checked our feedback system and that is totally correct. Product request was submitted some time ago but it seems like it wasn’t given any ETA as of now.

I’ll make sure to advocate for it though to push it forward!

I just repinged our product team about that.

While I cannot give you any ETA on that as the decision is totally up to our product team I’ll make sure to get it more traction and communicate anything I will have to share from appropriate team!

Hey @konrad.sopala any updates on this feature? Thanks!

Hey there @rbell!

Unfortunately no news on that front yet! I’ll let you know once we have something to share!

Hey there!

As this topic is related to Rules - Hooks - Actions and Rules & Hooks are being deprecated soon I’m excited to let you know about our next Ask me Anything session in the Forum on Thursday, January 18 with the Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Submit your questions in the thread above and our esteemed product experts will provide written answers on January 18. Find out more about Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Can’t wait to see you there!

Learn more here!