Gradually migrate users don't work as i expected

I’m trying to setup a custom connection to migrate my users gradually to auth0. I have added the custom connection and created scripts for both “getuser” and “login” and enabled the migration feature on the connection.

In debug & try mode everything seems to work fine and the correct users get returned and so on.

My problem begins when i try to login in my dev environment. I just get “Wrong email or password” and as far as i can tell it seems like it doesn’t even try to hit my custom connection.

If i disable the auth0 “Username-Password-Authentication” connection on my application it seems to work fine. Shouldn’t this be active? According to the diagram you have on the “Migrate Docs” it seems that it should first check in that DB and then go and check my custom DB for the user.

Well, let me know if i have misunderstood anything or if i am doing something wrong, i can provide more info as well if needed of course :slight_smile:

Br, Ola

Hey there @olaj, I apologize for the delay in response.

If you are still battling the setup process I would be happy to take a look at your tenant if you could direct message the tenant name over to me. I have also included some general documentation in regards to migrating users that may be of some help.

I will continue to keep this topic open for ten days unless I hear otherwise from you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.