Get user by id doesn't return given_name and family_name

I need to get the user information from auth0. When I put fields given_name and family_name in the field list I got error

ManagementAPI mgmt = new ManagementAPI("domain", "token");
UserFilter userFilter = new UserFilter();
userFilter.withSearchEngine("v3")
                .withFields("email,username,user_id,name,nickname,blocked, given_name,family_name", true);
Request<User> clientRequest = mgmt.users().get(userId, userFilter);
User execute = clientRequest.execute();

Query validation error: ‘String ‘email,username,user_id,name,nickname,blocked,given_name,family_name’ does not match pattern. Must be a comma separated list of the following values: phone_number,email,email_verified,picture,username,user_id,name,nickname,created_at,identities,app_metadata,user_metadata,last_ip,last_login,logins_count,updated_at,blocked’ on property fields (A comma separated list of fields to include or exclude (depending on include_fields) from the result, empty to retrieve all fields).

When I put all fields form the given list in the field list in response in User object fields “givenName” and “familyName” is null. But field “name” has value.

How I can get the given_name and family_name separately?

I asked this question on github (Get user by id doesn't return given_name and family_name · Issue #177 · auth0/auth0-java · GitHub) and got the answer:

This is not an issue or a limitation of this SDK but from the API itself. I’ve commented this internally but I suggest you fill a ticket through https://support.auth0.com. Thanks for the report

Hey there!

Sorry for such delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing the best developer support experience out there, but sometimes the number of incoming questions is just too big for our bandwidth. Sorry for such inconvenience!

Do you still require further assistance from us?