Get IdP for Home Realm Domain

Hi,

I have an Angular App that will get several Identity Providers and I would like to get the correct ones that are connected to a Home Realm. So my preferred flow would be to have an input, where a user could insert its mail adress and on a second popup select the connection that is applicable.

As of my understanding it may be possible, if I would use the classic login and make some customizations. Does anyone have some suggestions for me, as I am a bit lost right now?

Hello there @Alex.Ja and welcome to the community!

Auth0 doesn’t provide any sort of option to present a choice when multiple connections are available, so this would definitely need to be some sort of custom implementation.

Out of curiosity, what is the use case? Why would a user have multiple federated credentials?

Let us know - The more detail the better!

1 Like

Hi @tyf,
thanks alot for your reply.

I will use a custom implementation and ask the Management API first to get all connections for a given domain.

My use-case is that I have an App that will have different tenants behind each connection. So a user may have access to three different connections which each will result a different tenant. And I do not want to display all connections to a all users.
Is this understandable?

Sorry just getting back around to this!

That seems to make sense, I appreciate the explanation. I’d be curious to know how this works out for you if you’d like to share with the rest of the community.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.