Failed Silent Auth event - Login required

Hi Team

I am new to auth0.
I have created two applications. Both are web applications based on java.

First app acts like a portal - created by downloading Luciano Balmaceda’s app (This tutorial demonstrates how to add user login to a Java Servlet application).

Successfully logged in the portal with my gmail id.

I have modified the above portal home page (home.jsp) to have a button which will redirect to another java application (JSF 1.2 based).
But while redirecting to the home page of this application i am getting Failed silent Auth event.

I have configured client id, client secret and domain and calling authorize url from this website in the FIlter which will be triggered when clicks on the button from portal’s home page.

Is there any additional setting needs to be done ?

I have followed

But not able to make it run as the “sso” option is disabled in the current auth0 website. which is the example i am trying to implement

1 Like

auth0-spring-security-mvc-sso-sample whiich i followed is 2 years old so not able to follow and implement completely

Any sso example for spring boot 2?

Hey there Raymond!

So sorry for such delayed response. We’re doing our best in providing you with top-notch developer support experience, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough for the amount of incoming questions.

Unfortunately got sad news on the front you asked about. We do not have such example however you can place a product request feedback through our feedback site and within 10 days one of our product managers will get back to you. Here’s the feedback site:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.