Facebook app review for react-native login

Facebook has deactived my app’s facebook login. My app is in production, and losing customers now because of it. Facebook is doing an app review to review the social facebook login of my react-native app. I’ve implemented the facebook login through auth0 browser. So I have native Android and iPhone apps (react-native), that have the login through auth0 browser page.

Now facebook does not like this situation at all. They do not seem to understand, that I have a native app that does the login in the browser. They try to go to the login page directly through browser, and of course then it does not work. And then when I told them that I have native applications, they ask me to include those native configurations to the facebook app dashboard. But those should be completely unnecessary, since the login is done in browser, right? I don’t know what to do. The facebook login has worked great through auth0 for years now, and then facebook comes and just deactivates it, because they cannot find and verify my app. Any ideas what I should do now?

Hey there!

Can you share with us the link to the docs / quickstart from Auth0 that you’ve used for your implementation? Thank you!

Facebook returned to me that they have now enabled my app. I guess they now understood the concept of react-native app with auth0 browser login. Also, it might be good idea to add to the auth0 docs that you need to create native apps for facebook developer side so that they know how to test and verify it.

1 Like

Perfect! Glad to hear that! Gonna relay it to our docs team!