Error Shared Hosting Cpanel

I am getting this error on my shared hosting
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Interface “Auth0\SDK\Contract\Auth0Interface”
Initially my site was in php 7.0 but upgraded to php 8.0 but still get this error.

Hello
This error message indicates that your PHP code is trying to use an interface called Auth0Interface that cannot be found. This interface is likely part of the Auth0 PHP SDK that you are using in your application.

The fact that the error persists even after upgrading to PHP 8.0 suggests that the issue is not related to a version incompatibility between your code and PHP. Instead, it is likely that the Auth0 PHP SDK is not properly installed or configured on your server.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check that the Auth0 PHP SDK is properly installed on your server. You can do this by looking for the auth0 directory in your project’s vendor directory. If the directory is missing, try running composer install to install the SDK and its dependencies.
  2. Check that the Auth0Interface interface is defined in the SDK. You can do this by looking for the Auth0Interface.php file in the auth0/src/Contract directory of the SDK. If the file is missing, it is possible that the SDK installation is incomplete or corrupted.
  3. Check that your code is properly importing the Auth0Interface interface. Make sure that the use statement at the top of your file specifies the correct namespace for the interface, which should be Auth0\SDK\Contract\Auth0Interface.
  4. If none of the above steps help, try clearing your PHP opcode cache. This can be done by restarting your web server or by running a command like php -r "opcache_reset();". Caching issues can sometimes cause PHP to fail to load classes or interfaces.

If you still can’t resolve the issue, you may want to reach out to the Auth0 support team for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance based on the version of the SDK that you are using and the configuration of your server. hope so this suggestion will help you. My Avalon Access