Error loading discovery document: Autoquotes

I have seen this issue in the past and I have resolved it by restarting the internet connection, but I have an Autoquotes user being stuck and unable to reach the login screen of the AQ CPQ app for the past 3 weeks, I was wondering if there are some settings or suggestions I can provide to the IT to establish a connection with Auth0, this is for Windows 10 Pro.

Message: Message: Error loading discovery document: Error connecting to https://auth.aq-fes.com/.well-known/openid-configuration. A task was canceled…
StackTrace: at IdentityModel.OidcClient.OidcClient.d__17.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at IdentityModel.OidcClient.OidcClient.d__16.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at IdentityModel.OidcClient.OidcClient.d__15.MoveNext()
at Auth0.OidcClient.Auth0ClientBase.d__11.MoveNext()
at Client.App.Auth0.Auth0LoginController.d__20.MoveNext()
Inner Exception

StackTrace: at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at IdentityModel.Client.HttpClientDiscoveryExtensions.d__1.MoveNext()