Some context first. We currently have the following signup flow:
- Custom signup form on the website where the user inputs personal data
- An asynchronous internal approval process on the admin website
- API to create the user with the Management API (including some metadata)
- On success, the admin website starts the passwordless login with verification code
- The user gets the email, and then inputs its email address and verification code to log in to the website
Question: Is it possible to allow the user to log in without inputting the email address but rather just the verification code?
We would like to remove the extra friction on our current flow because the user not only needs to input the verification code but also its email address which in theory we could infer from the email. In other words, is there a way to pass the email address as part of the link (maybe as a query string parameter) to our website? Is that something Auth0 supports out-of-the-box?
Thanks in advance!