Disable email edit in forget password

Hi,
I am currently using universal login and I want to make the email read-only after click forgot password, otherwise there could be an issue if the email can be edited after forgot password. Is it possible to achieve this without using customized login page?
Also, if I enable using customize login page, how do I keep the style in that page as same as other pages in universal login? (I only apply customize page on login, the rest pages are the same)

Hi @Adaptiv-ChuanyuZhang,

When a user chooses to reset their password, the reset password page allows them to type in their email address and click on the Continue button to proceed.

At the moment, there isn’t an option to make the email read-only after clicking on the Forgot Password option.

If you have enabled the Customize Login Page toggle, it will override your new universal login experience with the classic universal login experience.

Therefore, if you want to retain the same page styling, you might want to disable the customized login page so that you can only use the new universal login experience.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.