Delegated Admin extension from custom repository install returns error

I want to clone this extension GitHub - auth0-extensions/auth0-delegated-administration-extension: This extension allows non-dashboard administrators to manage (a subset of) users. and install it from my repository.

So I cloned repo to my own, change only extension name (to not conflict with existing one), but when I try to install extension in the Auth0 Dashboard - it appears in the installed extensions tab (after page reload disappears) and when I click on it, redirects to extension url with json error:

{ "code": 400, "message": "Compilation failed: Cannot find module './server/lib/logger'", "error": "Cannot find module './server/lib/logger'", "stack": "Error: Cannot find module './server/lib/logger'\n at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:547:15)\n at Function.WebtaskModule._resolveFilename (/data/sandbox/lib/module.js:56:27)\n at WebtaskModule.require (/data/sandbox/lib/module.js:149:39)\n at require (/data/sandbox/lib/module.js:184:21)\n at Object.<anonymous> (/data/io/ed680379-e817-4d61-9a4e-900272dd7736/webtask.js:3:16)\n at WebtaskModule.compileWebtask (/data/sandbox/lib/module.js:143:34)\n at defaultJavascriptCompiler (/data/sandbox/lib/compiler.js:119:30)\n at defaultCompiler (/data/sandbox/lib/compiler.js:128:16)\n at /data/sandbox/lib/compiler.js:231:17\n at /data/sandbox/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:3880:24" }

Any help will be much appreciated!!!