With the New Year fully in swing, let’s look back at December!
Updates to the MFA Dashboard shipped
If you aren’t already using MFA in your application(s), I daresay you should immediately go read this doc. Don’t worry, we’ll wait! Ok, now that you’re back, we shipped some new updates to the MFA Dashboard which you can read about below:
New projects using Auth0 have been released
It’s always great to see developers in the community implementing Auth0, and sharing how they’re doing so in the process! A few new recent entries have been added to Show Your Auth0:
- If you’re using NativeScript, here’s a great plugin which helps you perform Auth0 Web Auth from @charsleysa
- When you’re needing to auto-generate a random password for a database @mnc has you covered with his Ruby gem
- When needing to setup a reverse proxy and don’t use AWS, @dale.lane created a blog post about using NGINX to do this
- @markd created Auth0 command line utilities to help you manage your tenant
Make sure to share yours!
Latest Blog Posts
- Must-See Talks from AngularConnect 2018
- Manage a Collection of Secure API Endpoints with Postman
- Developing Modern Apps with Symfony and React
- 10 Most-Popular Developer Posts in 2018
- 10 Most-Popular Security Posts in 2018
- 10 Most-Popular Identity Posts in 2018
Keep an eye on the Auth0 Blog for some great reads!