Welcome back! Thank you to everyone who contributed to our developer forum in the month of December and we wish everyone a happy and productive January! Here’s what happened in Auth0 Community Forum during the past month!
This month on January 18, we’re hosting a community AMA with Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! We highly encourage you to post your questions in the AMA thread here.
- Action Required: Password reset and email verification links removed from tenant logs
- Developers! Come join us Online December 20 for an Identity & Security Meetup
- Monthly Quick Tips - December
- Most Engaged Community Members Shout-Out: November 2023
- Member Spotlight: Ian Gillis
Thank you to everyone who stayed active in our community forum in the month of December. We wanted to give a huge shout-out to top 3 most active community members in the previous month. Here they are ( please!):
Thank you @zedeleyici for your interest and cooperation with Auth0 community engineers when working on getting user IDs problem but also redirecting users to Auth0 profile edit page. The context you provided through replies as well as likes given to people helping you really matter!
Thank you @spoudel for another big month helping so many people in community! Whether that was about showing custom pages post login, requiring email verification before signing in or account linking through actions, you’ve always had something helpful to share!
Thank you @pz.guillaume for sharing your solutions and working with our engineers on connecting Auth0 and Stripe but also adding user groups through Action when users login. All the knowledge shared in there for sure is going to benefit our community members!
It’s people like you that help this community thrive! The more we help each other here, with our Auth0 implementations, the more effective this place will be. Thank you!
Here are the new blog articles published in the month of December. Let us know your questions and thoughts by sharing comments in blog discussion topics!
- Using Next.js Server Actions to Call External APIs
- Auth0 Templates for .NET: A New Powerful Version Released
- From Zero to Hero: Identity Edition
- Integrating Auth0 with Screenly
- Use Honeytokens and Auth0 Actions to Catch Malicious User Logins
- OAuth 2.0 Security Enhancements
- A Passwordless Future! Passkeys for Java Developers
Looking for useful knowledge? We got you covered! Make sure to browse through the most viewed FAQs and Knowledge Articles we posted last month!
- Enable Auth0 Teams
- HAR File is too Large to Upload to the Support Case
- How to Manually Redact Sensitive Information
- Azure/Entra Connection Error: "AADSTS900023: Specified tenant identifier 'undefined' is neither a valid DNS name..."
- Implementing a Redirect with Actions and Passing Data Back to Auth0
Here are top 10 most voted and viewed Feedback cards from the month of December. Make sure to advocate, add context and vote for the ones you are interested in!
- Trigger the Pre User Registration flow for social and other non-database connection types - #16 by developer12
- Feature request: Completely Passwordless Auth with WebAuthN, SMS and Email - #12 by max.shuldiner777
- Personal Access Tokens or API Keys - #15 by jsloan
- Support passwordless connections in organization invitations - #2 by igillis
- Management API support for managing tenant members - #68 by mathias.gebbe
- Post User Registration actions run after passwordless user login - #8 by fuad
- Allow multiple custom domains for multitenant applications - #66 by Seanl
- Search Users by a specific permission - #13 by sean.mcallister
- Support/Replace Organization prompt screen with "choose organization" during login - #58 by matthew.swezey
- Enable getting magic link for custom usage - #15 by robaldred