Create a user using a Zap

Can I create a user using a Zap from Zapier? Would like to link it in with Paperform and/or Stripe
Thanks

Hey there @dizzydes! We have these articles below that dives into using Auth0 and Zapier together for new users, I totally recommend giving them a look as it might be able to answer your question. If you have any additional questions feel free to let me know!

Hey @dizzydes I wanted to touch base and see if you had any additional questions on this matter? Thanks!

Can you create a user from a zap and assign a role? Your examples were only for an existing user.
When a customer makes a purchase in stripe I want to create the account.

Thanks,

@njjax2005 Thank you for reaching out. Currently, there is no out-of-the-box webhook that can be used to create a new user using the Auth0 Managment API v2.

That being said, it is possible to achieve what are looking for by using a platform such as Webtask.io. You would need to create a webtask that interacts with the Auth0 Management API POST GET /api/v2/users endpoint, and this serverless API endpoint could then be called by a making a POST request using Zapier Webhooks.

You can find documentation for getting started with the Management API here, and Webtask.io here.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.