Create a chrome extension login with a one time use token

Hello I have been looking everywhere to find some code on how I would do this and haven’t been able to find anything close to it and I am already super stressed about it. I want to create a login for my chrome extension that takes an email and a one time use token. I want it to be super similar to this chrome extension

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/copbot/immelbeiihmmjebckopecegbndefenjf/related

youtu.be/D0M1wid1L3Q?t=353

youtu.be/D0M1wid1L3Q?t=418

there are some video examples of the chrome extension

I also have a website to be able to do this but Im building it in word press so I don’t know exactly if it will still work.

I want to be able to somewhat sell tokens on my website and when someone purchases one they automatically get sent an email with the token and for the login they can only use the email they received the token with and the token.

I would really appreciate anyones help with this as ive been struggling with it for a very long time. Thank you <3!

Hey there!

Sorry for such delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing the best developer support experience out there, but sometimes the number of incoming questions is just too big for our bandwidth. Sorry for such inconvenience!

Do you still require further assistance from us?