Connect to Centrify

I have users who are members of Centrify and want to authorise them with SAML through thier Centrify SAML data. I have their .cer file and their meta-data xml file. How do i do that. I have looked at the identity providers in enterprise connections but Centrify are a not a provider. Can i still do it this way?

Hey there @john.howitt, I apologize for the delay in response.

One of our senior engineers just went through something similar with Centrify which I will share below.

In this situation you need to consider that when integrating a SAML identity provider (Centrify) within an Auth0 service the authentication process may be started in two ways:

• started by the identity provider (Centrify), commonly referred to as IdP-Initiated SSO.
  • started by the service provider (Auth0), commonly referred to as SP-Initiated SSO.

In particular, within the connection settings for the respective SAML connection you’ll find a IdP-Initiated SSO tab where you’ll need to provide additional information. You can find reference documentation on how to configure this flow at (Configure SAML Identity Provider-Initiated Single Sign-On) .

Please note that as mentioned in the above documentation there may be security considerations related to IdP-Initiated SSO so please review that situation (additional information about possible risks can be found at Configure SAML Identity Provider-Initiated Single Sign-On).

Let me know if there’s anything that I can clarify further or if you have follow-up questions and we can investigate together.

Due to the age of this topic, I will keep it open for ten days unless I hear otherwise from you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.