Client Credential Flow

I need help integrating client credential flow for a third-party api.

Hey there @faheem.riaz.kn welcome to the community!

Do you mind elaborating a bit on your use case and desired outcome here? Is your use case similar to the following?

The more information you can share the better!

@tyf This is the api I want to access and They said you need to implement the Client Credential flow Guru Fitness API

I have created the App that is working and I am able to generate the token but that token does not work with the Guru API. To access this api I need to implement client credential flow as mentioned in the docs. Hope this helps
Thanks

Hey @faheem.riaz.kn thanks for clarifying!

I believe you need to perform the client credentials flow against Guru Fitness - The access token you’re receiving currently is from an Auth0 authorization server as opposed to Guru. As far as I’m aware this is only possible using a custom social connection and retrieving an Identity Provider Access Token through a user dependent flow (not client credentials/m2m).

@tyf I have created a custom social connection but i am getting 404,
This is the url generated when I click on test connection URL

It looks like your authorization and token urls are missing the 2nd / in https:// could be an issue - Just to be clear, you won’t be able to use the client credential flow with a social connection. The CC exchange will need to be carried out against the 3rd party API directly as outlined in the docs you originally referenced.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.