Can't been logged into multiple apps at the same time (different accounts)

Hi @andres.pinzon ,

To further investigate it, I have set up locally 2 SPAs relying on the silent authentication with their corresponding APIs under the same Auth0 tenant, without any rules / actions, under the below settings:

1. Each having different connection enabled (one Auth0’s database and the second one passwrodless). The result is as you have described - users have to log in to these two apps separately AND reenter credentials after each page refresh. This seems to be an expected behaviour thus I think the users experiencing it for the first time might just started recently using more than 1 apps at the same time.

2. Both having the same connection enabled (I chose the Auth0 database). The result is that users have to log in for the first time to both apps separately (prompting users for consents needed by the two different APIs) and after that, reentering credentials is not needed by any of the apps after page reloads. The corresponding cookies are still different for these 2 apps, but starting a new session in the second app doesn’t impact the former session in the first app. Potentially you could consider it as a temporary workaround.

Hope this helped! Please let me know if you have any questions!

:video_camera: Want to join our next Community Interactive Q&A with our experts? This time we’re gonna talk about Auth0 Terraform Provider