Building an Audio Player app with Angular and RxJS

How to develop an Audio Player app using Angular, Material Design and RxJS. Handle audio operations and state using RxJS and secure the application with Auth0.

Read on :a:

Brought to you by @imsingh :man_technologist:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for this tutorial. One of the best tutorials i have seen. You helped me out a ton.

1 Like

Hi, I saw your tutorial and it is very useful, thank you very much.

I’m writing you because I would like create an Angular library using some of your code, the idea is to create a simple and easy to use library to play music and maybe eventually play videos and of course I will give you credits. Let me know if this is okay for you.

Thank you again,
Best regards,

Thanks a lot for such interest @tavoohoh!

I’m tagging the article author here so he can see that. @imsingh

2 Likes

Hi @tavoohoh. I am glad that you liked the article and interested in creating an Angular library. You are more than welcome to do so.

I came to a similar conclusion about creating a library for easy playback and came up with the rxjs-audio. Maybe that helps.

Thanks.

1 Like

This is excellent, thank you very much.

If this is okay I would like to use your library as a reference. The idea is to create a simple UI that can fit on any interface without much design inconvenience.

I will submit to you the result

Great co-operation! Let us know here in the thread @tavoohoh once you build something!

Hey guys, here is the link to the library: gs-player - npm

Thank you very much @imsingh

1 Like

Woah great work @tavoohoh!

Can you also create a separate topic in Show Your Auth0 category so that others can also find it more easily? Thanks!

Great tutorial, one small question.

Can this be created as a pwa in order to be sended to the play store and apple store?

Thanks in advance.

Tagging article author (@imsingh) here to follow-up on that question @deltayeisson

Howdy! Welcome to our Auth0 community. Thank you for reading the blog post and for your feedback. We’re happy to hear that you liked it!

At this moment we don’t have plans to expand this tutorial into a PWA. But we’ll keep it in mind for the future :pray: Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Once we have such plans we’ll for sure let you guys know here!