I have a serious bug which seems to happen in iOS only when using Auth0Lock.
You can see it in action on our app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quemesa-come-bien-a-la-mitad-de-precio/id1224975450
- Log in with your email and password (this works fine)
- Log out
- Try to log in again and it shows Screen 1 correctly.
- Click on your username to log in with this user again
- Here is where the bug is: Screen2 shows. It replaces the custom logo with the Auth0 logo and the word “Done” appears on the bottom of the screen
- Click on “Done” and it says that an error has occured (Screen 3)
- You cannot log in (hence this is high priority)
Here are the versions I am using:
"angular2-jwt": "0.2.0", "auth0-js": "8.5.0", "auth0-lock": "10.14.0",