Auth0-react failing silently on succesful login

Hi all, I’ve set up auth0-react in our application following instructions from a number of tutorials. Clicking the login button succeeds - I can see Success Login events in my user’s history. But the Auth0Provider’s reducer still has isAuthenticated set to false an no user populated.

Hey there!

Can you share a link to the quickstart / repo / doc you’ve followed so we can connect you with proper maintainers in order to handle that directly? Thank you!

Sure, thanks for following up. I used a combination of these two:

Obviously the latter is out of date but I used it to inform my writing of an Auth0ProviderWithHistory

Okay gotchya perfect! Can I ask you to raise a GitHub issue in the first link you mentioned and then share a link to it here so we can tackle that directly with the repo maintainers? Thank you!

I created an issue in the docs repo as requested: Auth0-react failing silently on succesful login · Issue #10272 · auth0/docs · GitHub

Wouldn’t it make more sense to open it on the auth0-react repo?

Hey there!

Yep raising it here would be definitely better:

Should I open it on the samples repo or on the auth0-react repo directly?

In the samples repo as you used it in your implementation

Ok I’ve created a separate issue here: Auth0-react failing silently on succesful login · Issue #341 · auth0-samples/auth0-react-samples · GitHub

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks, I’ll ping the repo maintainers in a few minutes!

Hi, there’s been no movement on this and it’s been two weeks. Any idea when I can expect to get some help with this?

Hey there! Sorry for the inconvenience! I’ll reping the team again Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.