isAuthenticated is always false

After I login using Auth0 even the login is successful isAuthenticated is always false.
Given below are my code snippets.

63463874f0a1e998fb0472f9b0dc3ebf8120bd5c

Hi @tech_admin,

Your code looks good, and it seems like the user should be logged. Does this occur in the quickstart app as well?

I did But no luck, And I also tried changing application type as well.

Would you mind creating a HAR file of the login flow and sending in a private message so I can help troubleshoot?

To send a private message, you’d click on my picture and select the blue message button. Thank you!

I have sent you the HAR file.

Thanks for update and quick reply. I’ll be sure the keep a eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue.

Official MyBPCreditCard

1 Like

Hi @tinapowell42, would you mind private messaging me your tenant name so that I can take a look at your settings please :slight_smile:? Also, are you using the React quickstart as well or a different SDK? Thanks!

I am also facing this issue, is there known solution to this.

Hi @bmhaskar,

It could be a number of factors such as application settings, connection settings or code. Could you please create a new topic with a code example from your app so that we can help troubleshoot? Thank you!

Created following topic

Please let me know if there is more information needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.