Auth0 Passwordless-Email for Angular Typescript

Hi Auth0 Community,

I am trying to implement passwordless email using Auth0 and we are using Angular 8~ Typescript version. I am trying to use these following lines of code. I see both username and password options getting displayed

Used this in my component.ts
this.auth.loginWithPopup

Getting this screen

we are looking to implement similar kind of requirement to our users, Can someone please let me know if Auth0 Passwordless supports Angular Typescript version and if so what changes are required here?

Thanks,
VL

Hey there!

Basically passwordless login is kind of un-related to stack but if you want to know more about details implementation here’s more on using Angular and Passwordless in SPAs:

• when you want to utilise Universal Login:

Thanks for getting back konrad. can you please let me know if there is any developer or developer forum that could help for our implementation?

That is the place :slight_smile:

Hi Konrad,

I am having trouble in creating passwordless login for our application using Auth0, I am having challenges with importing Auth0/Auth0-js libraries in the app.component.ts files.

can you please guide me or let me know if there are any samples in Github for Angular Application we are using Typescript.

Any kind of help would really help us

Thanks,
VL

If possible can you provide me some kind of directions or instructions step by step to implement this process since i am quite new to this platform.

Thanks,
VL