Auth0 facebook Login

I’m currently developing an IOS app using auth0 for authentication, is there any way when I get redirected for facebook login I get the following screen in the browser in case a user has the facebook app installed FBLogin
and in case not to go with the default behavior of allowing him only to login by entering his email and password ??

Hey there @haneenalawneh! You may want to give the Universal Login a look as it sounds like to have the characteristics that you are looking for. Please let me know if this helps you in your quest, Thanks!

Thank you for your reply, as far as I can understand is that the universal login will help me custmozise the UI of login screen

like this one, but what I’m asking for is when I click on log in with facebook I want to have different options in the facebook login page, how can I approach this ?

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?