Auth0 Down? Internal Edge Error

If you access https://auth0.com/, it gives Internal Edge Error

12 Likes

Same thing happening for me

7 Likes

The same thing is happening for us as well. And our users can’t log in on our production web app now. I think the issue is related to this. Can someone please look into this as soon as possible?

6 Likes

we’re also experiencing that issue trying to log in. 500 status code
https://downdetector.com/status/auth0/ - rn over 800 reports on this

3 Likes

We are also experiencing this issue. It looks like this is breaking universal login pages, so no one can log into our applications

4 Likes

Same here for us. Even going to https://auth0.com/ gives the same error.
status.auth0.com sits on a throne of lies and says everything is all good :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

We have the same issue “Internal Edge Error”

3 Likes

Auth0 Admin - help pls!! We’re facing the same issue… :melting_face:

3 Likes

Yes also getting this on the main site and our login page.

(maybe now the sites down someone can help me troubleshoot my recent help post about the php sdk :sob: )

3 Likes

Same issue here from Washington, DC area

3 Likes

+1 Same issue on sign up/login page in production

4 Likes

Same here. Status page says all good. :frowning:

3 Likes

Status page is obviously not a reliable source for Auth0 health status.

4 Likes

Same issue here, too

1 Like

Same here. Users cannot access to our entire site.

2 Likes

Its back now but how do we prevent this from happening again? Whats the point of the status page if this wasnt reported there?

1 Like

We started to experience this as well about 30 minutes ago. Internal Edge Errors. Just wanted to update you guys it should be back up now

1 Like

The fact that their status page still says ‘all regions operational’ is ridiculous and a failure in itself

3 Likes

Hey everyone. I just found a workaround that worked for our app and we can signin again. Maybe this helps Auth0 diagnose.

We had a CNAME record for auth on our domain that went to:

dev-xxxxxxxxx-cd-xxxxxxxx.edge.tenants.us.auth0.com

We noticed that the url without the “-cd-xxxxxxxx.edge.tenants” part worked so we updated our CNAME to:

dev-xxxxxxxxx.us.auth0.com

I have no idea why this works, but we can now login to our application again.

Back up for me, all of it

5 Likes