Auth0 Community Ask Me Anything: Integrating Auth0 within the Vercel Marketplace

The Auth0 Community is thrilled to invite you to our interactive online Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on Thursday, August 8, 2024, where we’ll dive into our recently launched Auth0 Integration available now in Vercel. Deploying your app quickly and securely with Auth0 and Vercel just became even easier.

You’ll need an existing Vercel project to use the new integration to build and customize the Identity flow. You can either import your own project into Vercel, or use a Vercel template so you don’t have to start from scratch, like our SaaStart template to deploy a production-ready B2B SaaS app in minutes (learn more here). Together with Vercel, we ensure that your rapidly deployed app is secure, providing a seamless experience and peace of mind for both you and your end users.

This is the first version of this integration, and we welcome your feedback to improve future iterations. Join us to post your questions, feedback, and ideas of what you’d like to see in the future. New sample apps? New features? UX feedback? We’re all ears.

How It Works:

Between July 18 and August 7, Auth0 developers, customers, and community users can submit their questions and thoughts on our new integration in Vercel. Just reply to this community topic in the Auth0 community by using the ‘Reply’ button. Then, mark your calendars for August 8! From 8 am to 10 am PST our product experts will provide comprehensive written answers in the forum. As a bonus, you will earn points and a special badge.

Ask questions now by hitting the reply button below. Be sure to submit your questions from July 18 through Wednesday, August 7.

Featured Experts:

Catherine Chambers, Senior Product Manager

Catherine is a Senior Product Manager at Okta, responsible for Growth. She has been working on aspects of software security for over 15 years as a developer, architect and product manager

Adam Housman, Director of Product Management

Adam is a director of product management at Auth0 by Okta and leads our B2B SaaS Identity solution: features designed to help B2B SaaS businesses land more customers and meet the identity needs of large enterprises. With 17 years of experience leading software teams in roles that bridge product and engineering, Adam is in his element when working through complicated problems with passionate people - both of which are found in abundance at Auth0 by Okta!

2 Likes

Where is the AMA hosted, is there a zoom link signup or some other path? I didn’t see anything listed here.

Hi @raul1

Thank you for posting your question! The AMA event is hosted directly in the community under this thread. On August 8th, between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. PST, Catherine and Adam will answer all the questions posted here. If you are curious or have any questions regarding this Auth0 Vercel integration, don’t hesitate to post them.

Thanks
Dawid

1 Like

The new Auth0 Integration 6 with Vercel sounds promising! I’m particularly interested in how it simplifies deploying B2B SaaS apps. Looking forward to the AMA on August 8 to dive into the details and provide feedback on features and UX.