Apple One Tap Account Upgrades from WWDC 2020

For the average person, it’s a monumental task to constantly monitor if any of their accounts have been affected by a breach. Because password reuse is an unfortunately extremely common practice, it becomes even more challenging to monitor all of the accounts that may be using the same credentials as the one involved in a breach.
Learn about Apple’s new One Tap Account Upgrades presented at WWDC 2020.

Read more

Brought for you by Abhishek Hingnikar

1 Like

We’re happy to help if you have any questions! :speech_balloon:

Great job @Abhishek_Hingnikar1 and @robertino.calcaterra!

Do you have plan to include those extensions to the Auth0 SDK, or do you think each developers have to have their own extensions?

Not sure about it. Let me reach out to appropriate team to find that answer for you!

1 Like

I just got an answer that it is under product consideration but as of now we don’t have any public information on that front. Once we establish something we’ll let you know here in the thread!

1 Like

Thanks @konrad.sopala!

No worries! We’re here for you!

Greetings all! I am Michael Wallen, Product Manager for User Management. We are in the gathering of feedback and design phase for enabling action on weak passwords. Apple has done an amazing job here, and I’m stoked to see so much excitement on the topic. Our team would love to hear from you!

• Use cases
  • Outcomes you’d like to achieve
  • APIs you need as app developers
  • The best experiences for your users.
    We can chat over zoom! Grab some time that works for you:
    Calendly - Michael Wallen

Alternatively- you can create a feedback card at Auth0: Secure access for everyone. But not just anyone.

2 Likes