/api/v2/tickets/password-change

Hello, I am new to the community, just trying to get an answer to one issue. We are using the Management API to generate password reset tickets for new users. Is there a way to set a redirect URL for these, like the password reset tickets generated using the email templates in the dashboard?

The error I have is:

• Generate password reset ticket via the management API
  • Follow the link and reset password
  • View success message

Behaviour: I am redirected to an error page with the message: “Cannot GET /callback”
Desired behaviour: I am redirected to our app.

I can confirm that when I use the email templates and provide a redirect URL, everything works fine. However, this doesn’t work for us as we need to send the emails ourselves.

Thanks,
Eliott

When you create a password change ticket you should be able to pass a property named result_url which would allow you to select the URL to which the user should be redirected upon completion. This options is mentioned at (Auth0 Management API v2).

Can you clarify if you are already doing this in your call to the API? If yes and it is not working it’s recommended for you to update the post with the exact payload you’re sending to the API.

No that was it. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.