`/api/v2/organizations` endpoint stopped returning the metadata

I’m not getting any metadata property now. It was working before.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. Been looking all morning for anything that may have changed but I see nothing. Getting a single org works still but a list of all organizations no longer provides the metadata. Was working as of 4:30pm yesterday.

1 Like

Hi @taylor.belk @shahzaib,

Can you please confirm the library and version you are using to create the request?

This issue also occurs using the api explorer. The resource “/api/v2/organizations” doesn’t return the metadata field. This field is necessary to filter the organizations. Please check it out, thanks.

I am not having any issues with the explorer. Do you have any other steps to reproduce this?

Here’s my successful request:

This is a capture from api explorer …

Would you please DM me your tenant name @soporte2?

1 Like

@taylor.belk Would you please DM me your tenant name as well?

I am still not able to reproduce this, so any additional information is helpful. I am going to create a report with our engineering team to begin investigating.

I am calling your api directly from postman. No library. calling: /api/v2/organizations I DM’d you a screenshot of that, please let me know if you didn’t get it.

I called from the explorer as well and got:

I am seeing that a scope of read:organization_summary is now needed, I do not believe that was needed before? If that is what is causing this then how do we add that scope to our management token?

I figured out how to add that scope and I still do not get the metadata actually.

Hi all,

Our engineers were able to reproduce the issue and the team is working on a fix.

Thanks for your patience while we work through this!

Hi everyone! A fix was rolled out recently and the endpoint should be behaving as expected. Let me know if you see anything otherwise!

Was working, issue is back

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.