API Key for Organization

Hi,

I would like to generate a ClientID/Client Secret for an organization, is that possible?
Context: Today for B2B scenario I can create an Organization that represent a customer of my company. The same way I define/invite users for his organization I would like to supply him ClientId/ClientSecret that he can use to access my secured API.

Thanks,
Ronen

1 Like

Hi @roneny,

We don’t currently have support for client credentials grants + organizations, but there are plans for it. Could you provide more information about your use case?

Here is a similar thread for reference:

Hi @dan.woda,

We are developing an enterprise solution where each customer of us is an organization in Auth0. Our customers interact with our product via UI and API. In the UI Auth0 provides a good solution where the customer provides the organization he belongs to in the login process and his token contains the org_id. We would like to mimic the same process when using our APIs. The customer should be able to receive an ClientID/ClientSecret that is being generated on the organization level. After the login his token should also include the org_id.
I think that this scenario is similar to the reference you have pointed out below.

Thanks,
Ronen

1 Like

@roneny Thanks for expanding on that.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.