Angular5/NodeJS

I am trying to enable account linking for my users based on the example auth0-link-accounts-sample/SPA at master · auth0-samples/auth0-link-accounts-sample · GitHub and an older example I found on the web https://alligator.io/angular/authentication-auth0/

I can create the relevant entries in the auth.service.ts file and I can set the localstorage item to linking. however the service does not seem to capture the lock.on (authenticated) status and it now seems to log me in as the secondary user causing all sorts of errors.

hs anyone sucesfully implemented account linking in Angular/NodeJS using lock? my current working code (without linking) can be found here GitHub - dhirmadi/katyev01: katyev01

Hey there @dhirmadi, I apologize for the delay in a response. There shouldn’t be a problem with linking in Angular/NodeJS. Can you share a details on the errors you are receiving? I have also included the standard account linking documentation for historical reference context. Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We have created a FAQ related to this topic. Please check it out: How to Implement Client-Side User Initiated Account Linking