Allow multiple tenants to be open at the same time

Feature:
It would be nice to be able to have multiple tenants open at the same time in different tabs.

Description:
Currently I cannot have multiple tenants open at the same time. For instance, if I open my prod tenant in tab one, and then open dev tenant in tab two, tab one will automatically switch to dev tenant. It would be nice for that not to happen.

Use-case:
I would like to be able to compare two tenants side by side so I can easily keep certain settings and applications in sync.

Maybe there is already a way to do this (keep tenants synced that is)?

Hi @max5,

Thanks for creating this feedback request!

Let’s hope it attracts as many votes as possible to allow multiple tenants to be opened at the same time.

Please don’t forget to upvote this feedback.

Have a great rest of your day!

We submitted a support request for this exact feature since it’s annoying to work with the dashboard and not be able to have multiple tenants open without being in different browsers / icognito windows

1 Like

@max5 / @nick.royer - I use a Chrome plugin called SessionBox. Its freely available and allows you to work with multiple sandboxed sessions in a single Chrome session. The end result is that you can have a tab per tenant open.

I’ve been using this plugin for a couple of years now to work around this problem when dealing with AWS accounts where I’m authenticating with SAML using IAM roles.

2 Likes