After Google login, sometimes auth0 will not refer back correctly

When I authenticate with a Google account that’s already logged in on that browser, the flow is generally successful. When I attempt a Google login, sometimes I end up in limbo on a white / blank page (generally the auth0 referring page). It’s more problematic in mobile. This is a new setup on nextjs / vercel and assuming it might be setup issue.

I have localhost:3000 & app domain in allowed logout and allowed callback.

Hello,
Have you tried this troubleshoot?
Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your configuration settings in Auth0 to ensure that you have properly configured the allowed callback URLs and logout URLs. Make sure that you have added both the localhost:3000 and your app’s domain to the lists.

Double-check that your Google credentials are correct and that you have authorized your app to use them.

Check your browser’s console for any error messages that may give you a clue as to what’s causing the issue.

Try logging in from a different browser or device to see if the problem persists.

If the problem persists, you may want to consider reaching out to Auth0 support for assistance in troubleshooting the issue.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue you’re experiencing with the authentication flow on your Next.js/Vercel setup.