Adaptive MFA Confidence Scores in Auth0 Actions

Hello,

I’m trying to figure out how to check the confidence scores (when using adaptive MFA) inside my Auth0 Action.

Looking in the docs, I can see that there’s information on this when defining “rules”:

But I haven’t been able to see anything related to this when creating an Auth0 Action. I’ve taken a look inside the event object as well as the api object, but I haven’t seen anything related to these confidence scores.

Would anyone be able to assist? Or point me to the resource if I’ve missed it :pray:t3:

Thank you!

2 Likes

We want to check the same. Seems like this information is only available in the rules. Could not find any documentation for action.

Hey there!

As this topic is related to Actions and Rules & Hooks are being deprecated soon in favor of Actions, I’m excited to let you know about our next Ask me Anything session in the Forum on Thursday, January 18 with the Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Submit your questions in the thread above and our esteemed product experts will provide written answers on January 18. Find out more about Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Can’t wait to see you there!

Learn more here!