version: 2.42.0
    deployed: true
    secrets:
      - name: domain
        value: mydomain.auth0.com
    supported_triggers:
      - id: post-login
        version: v1

Above code creates the new action in my auth0 tenant but it comes back with legacy bade in Auth0 UI.

I’m using this version of CLI: “auth0-deploy-cli”: “^7.14.3”,

Any updates on this? I tried runtime: node16 in the actions. But then the deployment fails.

Hi @mohit.singh1 , what error are you getting when deployment fails?
If you haven’t done so, make sure you are using version v3 for the post-login supported_triggers.

For future reference, you can use the Actions Get triggers Management API endpoint to see the latest Action trigger versions available in Auth0.

3 Likes

Thanks @gparascandolo after using v3 I am able to deploy it with the proper runtime.
supported_triggers:
- id: post-login
version: v3
The only caveat is we have to manually delete the old legacy rule first and then try to deploy the new one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @gparascandolo.

Let me know if you still have any issues with this and I can test it on my side.

Hey there!

As this topic is related to Actions and Rules & Hooks are being deprecated soon in favor of Actions, I’m excited to let you know about our next Ask me Anything session in the Forum on Thursday, January 18 with the Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Submit your questions in the thread above and our esteemed product experts will provide written answers on January 18. Find out more about Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Can’t wait to see you there!

Learn more here!