>= 30 day log retention without upgrade to Enterprise

Hi Community!
( I did not find the tags listed in the drop down, so here they are manually from the https://community.auth0.com/tags:
monitor
log retention
log streaming
)

We currently are able to retain up to 10 days of monitoring logs with our subscription.
I need to research ways to retain, store, and/or export monitoring log data for 30 days or longer.
Short of upgrading to an Enterprise subscription, what are my options?

I have been reading some of the documentation about Log Streaming, to export tenant log events to a log event analysis service URL.
Does Log Streaming allow bulk exporting of all the monitoring logs?

Ideally, I would like to eventually have an stream process for the Auth0 monitoring logs to an AWS target via Amazon’s Event Bridge.

Please advise and share any thoughts!
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Don Collins, Tru-Lab.com

Hi @donald.collins,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Generally, we recommend upgrading to an Enterprise connection if you would like your logs to be retained for 30 days.

However, if that’s not possible, then yes, you can use Log Streams to export your tenant logs in intervals of 10 days to retain logs for as long as you like.

You should be able to export all logs to the log streaming service, like Amazon’s Event Bridge.

Here’s a list of supported log streaming services.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

Thank you Rueben for your quick reply!
Should I create a support ticket to start to integrate log streaming with external logging services like AWS’ Event Bridge?
Also, do you have an idea as to what is the ballpark monthly price range for the Enterprise subscription?
I see monthly prices for the other tiers but just the ‘contact us’ (understandable) for the Enterprise tier.
Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,
Don Collins, TruLab.com

Hi @donald.collins,

You should be able to integrate the log streaming service yourself with AWS Event Bridge.

Please check out the documentation below for more details:

I’m not certain at the moment. I would suggest contacting our sales team to talk about what it would cost to upgrade to an Enterprise subscription (Contact Us - Auth0).

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

Thank you again Rueben!
I was able to create an event stream from Auth0 to an event bridge/bus in AWS which has a target set to a CloudWatch log group. Works like a charm!
Best Regards,
Donald

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.