Is there a maximum number of Rules? Can only see 3 after creating several.

I added several rules, but can only see 3 rules in the Rules management list. Is there a maximum? If not, how do you see the others?

The other rules don’t seem to be in the html for the manage rules page, either.

I calls the api endpoint to get all rules, and it showed only 3 rules as well.

To my knowledge there is no hard limit on the number of rules; there are limits in place that could constrain the amount of rules that can be executed, but it’s not based on the simple count of rules.

In addition, I could not reproduce the situation in my own account where I just created six rules through the Management API and they all show in the Dashboard. If you can reproduce this situation then please update your question with the exact steps, in particular with information about how you created the rules and any relevant characteristic/properties of the created rules.

Thanks @jmangelo. I was going to follow up because I think what happened is that I was using illegal characters in the rule name (comma or something). The rule was a little long, so when I clicked the “Save” button I didn’t see the error message at the top of the page - which meant the rule was not created - and I was just going back to the Rules page without seeing the error message.

Thanks @jmangelo. I was going to follow up because I think what happened is that I was using illegal characters in the rule name (comma or something). The rule was a little long, so when I clicked the “Save” button I didn’t see the error message at the top of the page - which meant the rule was not created - and I was just going back to the Rules page without seeing the error message.

Hey there!

Since May 2020 we’ve established a new Entity Limit Policy that can be found here: