Social provider integration

I want to integrate social provider into my mvc application. I challenged Fb and google using custom-Login seed project ’ code. And it worked fine.
Now my question is, i want to call mvc’s action method aft Auth0 authenticates the user with social provider. I tried placing my callback url i.e http:localhost:8081/ExternalLoginCallback into Auth0’s Allowed CallBackUrl. But this didnt worked for me.

I am calling this callbackurl, so that i can read claims and access_token provided by Auth0.

The information provided is not sufficient to provide a more useful answer. If you’re following existing quickstarts then provide the direct links to them. In addition, if you significantly changed the original sample code you should also include the relevant code that is causing issues.

For a regular web application the processing of the user authentication step would generally create a local session that would allow you to call other actions without the user having to log in again. If this is what you’re having trouble with then be more specific (ideally with problematic code sample or error information).

@ronak.sharma
I’m having issues trying to do the same. Would you care to share your approach? (Code?)
Did you manage to get this to work?

Cheers,

My question was
I want to read claims aft user authenticates through fb and google.
Approach
I had created rules for adding custom claims into access token. So when user gets transfers from Auth0 to Mvc App, access token itself will have claims that you have added.

Follow this link for creating rules

@ronak.sharma
I’m having issues trying to do the same. Would you care to share your approach? (Code?)
Did you manage to get this to work?

Cheers,

My question was
I want to read claims aft user authenticates through fb and google.
Approach
I had created rules for adding custom claims into access token. So when user gets transfers from Auth0 to Mvc App, access token itself will have claims that you have added.

Follow this link for creating rules