"504 Gateway Time-out" on all tenants trying to call https://*.eu.auth0.com/login/callback

We don’t have a hosted login page enabled for from around 12 noon GMT (~1 hour) ago we are unable to login to our applications. This has suddenly effected all our Auth0 tenants.

Further digging, if we delete the auth0 cookie from the browser we are able to login. A second attempt to login fails and continues to fail until we again manually remove the auth0 cookie.

This is on the EU Preview

I have the same issue

It seems we are having the same problem!

Having the same issue … the audit logs in our account show users have successfully logged in recently … but none of them have had a successful callbacks from .eu to our domain

Apologies for the inconveniences caused. A fix was deployed for this. You can find more information in our Status Page

I have the same issue

It seems we are having the same problem!

Having the same issue … the audit logs in our account show users have successfully logged in recently … but none of them have had a successful callbacks from .eu to our domain

Having same issue for some of our stuff. Normal logins via API are working fine however the problem we’re having is with impersonation, but still 504 error

Hmmm … the forum ate my post … lets try this again.
We had the same problem and for us updating the Auth0 package solved it.
![alt text][1]

Hope the post is not getting eaten again and that it helps. Good luck,
Gerald

The situation that you’re noticing with impersonation is also caused by the same issue. The engineering team has identified the cause and is now working on a fix

Thanks, seems all sorted on our tenant now.