I want to sign in from code without Callback URL

I am writing a simple HTTP integrations tests of my endpoints. My endpoints are deployed on AWS API Gateway. I have a third party service which sends the HTTP requests to my endpoints and validate it’s status code and response etc. I have a client created which is based on React and i can get the id token (JWT) from react sign in SDK and use that jwt to send requests.

But in case of my test cases, I have access to python SDK and i have no browser as i am simply running my test cases. Now how do i get the JWT token that i can use and send to MY endpoints to verify the response is correct or not.

Is there a way e.g if i send an HTTP call to auth0 by providing the user name and password and get the id token (JWT) to use it.

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened, and there has been no reply or further information provided as to the existence of the issue, we are closing this topic. Please don’t hesitate to create a new topic if this issue is still present, we would be happy to work with you to help find a resolution.