Login page not using the Custom page

• I enabled the customize login page feature.
  • Modified the login page code and I can see the new design on the preview tab.
  • I made sure it is saved, I see the same preview every time I navigate back to the custom login page.
  • Problem: I don’t see any update (even after hard-refresh, different browsers…) on my app’s login page.

Note: I don’t see the name of the client on my app’s login page, I see Auth0. Maybe that indicates that the custom login page is not being used in the first place.
I have only one client running and it’s running a Shiny app on shiny-server (R).

There are a couple of things to have in mind here, in particular:

• the Auth0 shown in Lock by default is configurable through the titleoption available in the language dictionary so if you have not changed that on your hosted login page (HLP) you should not expect that to change automatically to your client name; check reference docs.
  • Lock (v10) can be used both directly in the client application (embedded login) or in the hosted login page (centralized login) so if the approach the client application uses is the embedded one then none of the customization in the HLP will have any effect because what you’re viewing is a local instance of Lock.

A quick way to troubleshoot the second point is customize the HLP with a different primaryColor; if the Lock shown by the client application does not use that color then you’re using the embedded login approach and any customization of Lock needs to be applied in the Lock configuration local to the client application (unless you change the client application to use the centralized login approach instead).

Can you please let me know where I can change the client application to use the centralized login approach?

Can you please let me know where I can change the client application to use the centralized login approach?

That depends from client application to client application as the switch does not simply implies a configuration switch and requires changes in code.

Thank you @jmangelo. I edited /views/login.pug on my server instead of editing the template in “Hosted pages”. I used the info from the docs that you linked to customize it to how I want it to be.