Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Woocommerce checkout with auth0

wordpress
wordpress-login

is there anyway to integrate woocommerce checkout account creation with auth0? i’d like users to create an auth0 login when they subscribe to service during checkout. Thanks!

Hey there @vertoloadm !

We’re super stoked that you want to integrate Woocommerce with our stack but unfortunately we have never created any quickstart or content on integrating these two services. It seems like none of our community developers have done it too.

I’m not sure how it works from the Woocommerce side but if it operates using WordPress then here’s an ultimate set for you that will guide you how you can potentially get to the answer to your question:

Let me know if that helped!

@vertoloadm - Just adding on here … as Konrad said, we don’t support WooCommerce beyond basic login/register on the site but we do have an example of how to do this with custom plugin code:

Thank you Josh, this was exactly what I was looking for. The user experience is now much better, without requiring the user to sign-up before checking out.

Great to hear! If you have any issues with that, let us know. Make sure to keep an eye on new releases to see if anything changes with that process.