Why google-oauth2 show Auth0 screen?

I’ve configured both Facebook and Google, with same code and scopes (using passport-js in a expressjs webapp).

Google show the user this screen the first time, while facebook does not. How can I avoid this with google as well?
Thanks.

![alt text][1]

The screen you show is not specific to Google and it’s the consent screen (a built-in feature of Auth0 service); see (https://auth0.com/docs/api-auth/user-consent) for reference information and also to understand the situations in which that screen can be triggered/shown.

As you’ll see in the documentation the screen can be triggered due to the use of localhost based redirect URL’s during development or also due to resource server (API) configuration. For example, passing an audience value that maps to the Auth0 Management API would force this screen because that resource server at this time is configured in such way to require that screen (also not that the screen is shown only once per end-user identity; assuming they grant the consent).

The behavior you mention about only seeing this with Google is a bit more unusual, but without knowing the exact requests you’re performing to start the authentication flow it is hard to troubleshoot. If the above documentation does not lead you to find the root cause I would suggest updating the question to include the requests being performed to the /authorize endpoint both in the Google and Facebook scenarios (you can redact client identifiers and redirect URL’s if they point to a domain you do not wan to disclose, however, if you’re using localhost don’t redact those).